Here at Sunset Buildings we understand the importance of a custom-built garage! We have over 15 years of experience in building custom residential garages that are not only practical but also compliment your home’s overall look. Our team of expert garage builders are the best when it comes to garage installations and custom-built garages! Our garages are built with excellent craftsmanship and service that is second to none. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of quality, value, and durability.
Whether you need a single car garage or 2 car garage, we’re here to help! With many different options to choose from such as Various Lap sidings, Stucco, Stone, Attic with pulldown ladder and metal roof just to name a few.
A Sunset Buildings custom garage may be the most important part of your home or property. When building a detached garage, Sunset Buildings recommends planning ahead. Know how you want to use your garage and what special elements you might need so you can accommodate those needs and incorporate special features during construction.
Are you just going to store a couple cars in the garage or do you plan to use it for storage space or a hobby room too? Knowing how you plan to use the garage will determine what size and special elements you need to incorporate. Stop by our office at 331 S 14th Street. Or give us a call 719-227-1234
- 1. Visit our Sunset Buildings office for Pricing and Design.
- 2. Contract and scheduling.
- 3. Plans and Permit.
- 4. Excavation.
- 5. Forming for concrete.
- 6. Inspection.
- 7. Pour concrete.
- 8. Start Framing, Siding and Roofing on a scheduled day.
- 10. Installation of Garage Door.
- 14. Final Grading.
- 16. Final Inspection.
- LIFETIME TRU DEF Architectural Shingles.
- Premium Quality Studs Spaced 16″ on Center.
- 3 Studs in Each Corner.
- Pressure Treated Bottom Wall Plates with our Superior Weather Sealing process.
- Overhangs on all Sides.
- Double Overlapping Top Plates on all Walls to Provide Added Strength and Stability.
- Built on Site.
- DuraTemp Real Wood Heavy Duty Engineered Siding with 50 Year Warranty, Fully Primed and Ready to Paint. 66% Thicker then our top competitors.
- 7/16 Radiant Barrier Roof Sheeting
- Big 5/12 Pitch Trusses, Specially Engineered to Protect Against Colorado Snow Loads (Compare to smaller 4/12 pitches)
- White Six-Panel Entry Door (Primed Steel)
- White Garage Door, 12′-16′ wide garages include and 8’x7′ door; 20′ wide or larger include a 16’x7′ door, non-insulated, (many upgrades available).
- Synthetic Underlayment on 7/16 Radiant Barrier Roof Decking with Aluminum Drip Edge Around Entire Perimeter.
- Lifetime Warranty.