Rent To Own
The Smart Alternative to Self-Storage Units
If you are renting a self-storage unit or need more space but don’t have the money for purchasing a shed upfront then Rent to own is a good option for you.
With our Rent to Own Shed purchasing option you can get the storage space you need NOW with low monthly payments and NO Credit Check required! Please note: Buildings must be pre-built and delivered to qualify for Rent to Own.
How Rent to Own Works
Step 1: Choose what size and style of building you would like. You can pick from our buildings, or we can custom build a shed for you.
Step 2: Pay the first two months’ rent plus $250 deposit up front and we’ll deliver your new shed.
Step 3: Make 36 equal monthly payments and you own the building outright. Note: $250 deposit will be returned to you after the shed is paid in full.
How to calculate your payments
To calculate what your monthly payments will be, simply divide the cash price of your shed by 21.6
$1669 cash price/21.6 = $78.00 per month
$3049 cash price/21.6 = $142.00 per month
Advantages of Rent to Own
- Easy Terms: No Credit Required
- Low Down Payment: Only 2 months’ rent plus $250 down payment.
- Easy Ownership: Rent for only a few years with equal monthly payments and own it for a lifetime. In a typical storage unit, you will rent for a few years and have nothing to show for it.
- Early Payoff with No Penalty: At any point in your contract you can buy the building for 60% of your remaining payments.
- Convenient Storage Location: Save time and money by having storage in your backyard instead of across town in a rental unit.
- Safe Storage of Your Possessions: Keep your eye on your valuables right in your backyard.
- More than Just storage: Use your building also as a workplace, art-showcase, She-shed, garden shed, etc…
- Easy Return with No Penalty: Return your shed at any point with no further obligations.